Manali is the perfect retreat for anyone looking to rejuvenate their spirit, whether they are travelling alone, with their significant other, with a group, with their family and at any time of the year. Manali is a charming mountain hideaway located in the lovely Beas River valley. A fantastic getaway from the oppressive heat of the plains, it is a beautiful town noted for its cold temperature and gorgeous snow-capped mountains. Manali is renowned for its vibrant cultural heritage, charming hill towns, stunning architecture, and magnificent vistas of lush forests.
The apple, cherry, and apricot orchards that cover Manali provide the impression of being in the Garden of Eden. The area close by, tucked here between Himalayas as well as the River Beas, is breathtakingly beautiful. But keep in mind that Manali is just the beginning of your exploration of the neighbouring areas.
There are beautiful destinations to explore here in Summer. They are as follows:
- Solang Valley –At a height of 2560 metres, Solang valley is a stunning natural place near Manali. Manali is well-known for being surrounded by stunning green mountains and a verdant canopy of coniferous trees. It is one of the few locations in Manali where snow-capped mountains may be seen in June. People enjoy paragliding, zorbing, horse-riding, and parachuting while being here, also the place is open between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm everyday.
- Vashisht hot water springs –One of Manali’s distinctive locations is the Vashisht hot springs. These hot water springs are a natural source of hot water to all pilgrims who visit the Vashisht ashram. The presence of sulphur in the spring is what causes this phenomenon. You might be astonished to learn that there are a lot of Turkish-style bath houses around because out of religious belief many people prefer to take bath in this boiling water. Beside the hot springs lies the shrine of Saint Vashishta, who attracts numerous pilgrims to Manali. Since the place is only 4 kilometres from Manali’s main city centre, the conveyance facility is very good. One can easily get a number of cars or taxis that will provide transportation.
- Hadimba Temple –Hadimba Temple, built in 1553, has long been well-known among travellers. It is one of the well-known temples in Manali and is dedicated to Hadimba Devi, who is reputed to be the wife of Bhima. You will be pretty startled when you first see the temple due to its distinctive and unique architecture. These types of designs are exclusive to Buddhist monasteries and cannot be found in any other Indian temples.
- Jana Falls –One of Manali’s most captivating tourist attractions and a must-see spot for nature enthusiasts is Jana Falls. It is a well-known picnic location 36 kilometres from Manali, surrounded by pine forests and snow-capped high peaks. You can take a cool dip here or just soak your eyes in the magnificent view of the waterfall and the lovely surroundings. If you’re planning a vacation to Manali in the summers, be sure to include this location on your itinerary because September to June is the best time to visit this scenic beauty.
- Deo Tibba –Due to the breathtaking views it affords, the Deo Tibba Trek, also known as the Chota Chandratal Trek, is one of the most attractive hikes in Manali. Small streams, a diversity of plants and animals, and the crystal-clear Chota Chandratal Lake are all found along the trek’s route. It is basically a six-day scenic walk that is ideal for experienced hikers.
- Arjun Gufa –One of the finest times to visit Arjun Gufa in Manali is during the summer season that is June since the area is not heavily covered in snow at this time, and the cool daytime temperatures allows the people to explore the cave. This cave, which is regarded as a legendary natural feature, is the favourite picnic spot of the locals and is well-known for its picturesque surroundings. Its very beautiful rocky structure draws visitors from all over the world.
Prepare to unwind and take a vacation from your hectic schedule by travelling to Manali, a charming and picturesque town. In search of a hill station to explore, many tourists head to Manali. We here at THE ROYALWOODS promise to take care of your housing and travel needs if you’re concerned about them. In Manali, we provide the nicest resort and air-conditioned rooms. It is also pet friendly so you can get your furry friends along with you and not leave them behind. To ensure that your vacation to Manali is memorable and pleasurable, we provide the best resort & the most comfortable accommodations. Your ideal setting is THE ROYALWOODS BY AAROHAM LUXURY VILLA.